It’s exciting times for Montpellier Legal and we are looking for talented legal professionals to join our team and grow with us.
We are revolutionising the customer experience with our ground-breaking technology, industry leading expertise, and great customer care.
Located in Central Cheltenham, Montpellier Legal provides a modern, friendly and forward-thinking atmosphere.
We are dedicated to professional development and training, offering our team great opportunities for progression.
About the role:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications, responding to queries promptly, with the support of other where required.
- Preparing, receiving and verifying new client care pack electronically, working closely with Solicitors and Fee Earners to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Verification of identification and source of funds for all new clients.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating our case management system proactively to ensure all matters accurately reflect current status.
- Complete tasks assigned by Fee Earner or other team members to ensure a smooth and swift service to clients.
- You must be self-motivated, organised and possess excellent communication skills.
- The successful candidate will provide direct support to the Managing Partner and will work to ensure they provide an accurate, timely and professional service to all clients.
- A positive “can do” attitude is key to our culture and business model.
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages is essential.
This role offers a market leading salary (Dependent on experience). There will be fast-tracked opportunities to progress for the right candidate.
Added extras and benefits:
- Generous bonus plan
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Subsidised Parking
- Central and modern offices
- Exceptional training opportunities
- Additional time off to celebrate your birthday
- Free fruit and Pizza Friday’s
- Employee recognition awards