It’s exciting times for Montpellier Legal and we are looking for talented legal professionals to join our team and grow with us.
We are revolutionising the customer experience with our ground-breaking technology, industry leading expertise, and great customer care.
Located in Central Cheltenham, Montpellier Legal provides a modern, friendly and forward-thinking atmosphere.
We are dedicated to professional development and training, offering our team great opportunities for progression.
About the role:
- You will run a mixed caseload of residential conveyancing files involving sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold and new build properties.
- The firm has a very supportive team culture and a training-focused approach that encourages solicitors to reach their full potential.
- You will be a newly qualified Residential Property Solicitor with 0-2 years PQE or equivalent.
- You will have comprehensive technical expertise across the conveyancing lifecycle.
- You will be committed to providing a high level of client care.
- You will be interested in business development projects with excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- You will be an ambitious and dynamic individual.
- A positive “can do” attitude is key to our culture and business model.
- You will be organised, have a strong work ethic and good attention to detail.
We offer market leading salaries. There will be fast-tracked opportunities to progress to senior roles and associated pay recognition for the right candidate.
Added extras and benefits:
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Subsidised Park and Ride
- Free fruit and Pizza Friday
- Central and modern offices
- Generous training opportunities
- Additional time off to celebrate your birthday