THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUOTE REQUEST!
Our Conveyancing Process
There are slight variations according to circumstances, and our team are on hand to talk you through each step, but typically our process is as follows:
- Initial contact and advice given
- Fee Estimate
- Receive contract documents
- Agreed type of search carried out
- If required acquire further planning documentation
- Contact seller’s solicitor if necessary for information
- Give advice on documentation received
- Talk you through the mortgage offer
- Signature required on final contract
- Agree completion date
- Contracts exchanged
- Organise the financial exchange
- Complete purchase
- Sort Stamp Duty/Land Tax payment
- Sort application for registration at Land Registry
Complete Conveyancing Services
At Montpellier Legal we handle many types of property transactions. Including:
– Purchasing and Selling freehold property
– House Sales and House Purchases
– Transfers of Equity
– Buy to Let Purchases
Buying a property will be the largest purchase you will ever make. You will know you have come to the right place when using our services, as we will take the stress and hidden expenses out of the process. Our conveyancing quotes are free with no obligation. We can provide you with an indication of our fees and 3rd party costs.
REQUEST A QUOTE
CAREERS AT ML
The Legal Stuff
Track Your Matter in Real Time.
*EXISTING CUSTOMERS ONLY
Communication is key, and so is convenience.
Use our app as a quick and secure way to view and fill out forms, contact us and check the progress of your case.