SOUTH KENSINGTON CONVEYANCING SOLICITOR
Expert South Kensington Conveyancing Services
Legal issues are the bane of every homeowner’s existence. Homeowners should make sure to get legal help when it comes time for them to buy or sell their property in South Kensington, as mistakes could cause major delays and potential financial loss! At Montpellier Legal our dedicated solicitors will take care all your needs to prevent any problems with conveyancing (the process involved buying/selling a house).
You need a reliable and trustworthy company to help with your property conveyancing in South Kensington? Look no further than our experienced team of solicitors here at Montpellier Legal. We will handle everything from start, all the way through closing! This means that not only do you get professional service but also total customer satisfaction – without any hidden surprises or unexpected issues along the way.
Understanding the needs of our wide range in clients, we provide a tailored approach for each transaction. This means that from small studio flats in South Kensington to large country houses – all are treated with care and skill by professionals who know their stuff inside out!
What do we offer?
- An efficient member of our talented team of conveyancing solicitors, to manage your property transaction from start to finish
- Our extensive experience covers many different types of property purchases and house sales, there isn’t anything we haven’t seen before
- Competitive fees and good value prices for location (South Kensington)
- Our guidance and advice is second to none, and we are transparent about the process
- Our exceptional service levels help take the stress out of the process, we can be contacted by phone, email and our App keeps you up to date on progress
- Extra fast conveyancing and quick exchange of contract
CONVEYANCING QUOTE REQUEST
Our Conveyancing Process
There are slight variations according to circumstances, and our team are on hand to talk you through each step, but typically our process is as follows:
- Initial contact and advice given
- Fee Estimate
- Receive contract documents
- Agreed type of search carried out
- If required acquire further planning documentation
- Contact seller’s solicitor if necessary for information
- Give advice on documentation received
- Talk you through the mortgage offer
- Signature required on final contract
- Agree completion date
- Contracts exchanged
- Organise the financial exchange
- Complete purchase
- Sort Stamp Duty/Land Tax payment
- Sort application for registration at Land Registry
Complete Conveyancing Services
At Montpellier Legal we handle many types of property transactions. Including:
– Purchasing and Selling freehold property
– House Sales and House Purchases
– Transfers of Equity
– Buy to Let Purchases
Buying a property in South Kensington will be the largest purchase you will ever make. You will know you have come to the right place when using our services, as we will take the stress and hidden expenses out of the process. Our conveyancing quotes are free with no obligation. We can provide you with an indication of our fees and 3rd party costs.
REQUEST A QUOTE
CAREERS AT ML
The Legal Stuff
Track Your Matter in Real Time.
*EXISTING CUSTOMERS ONLY
Communication is key, and so is convenience.
Use our app as a quick and secure way to view and fill out forms, contact us and check the progress of your case.