GLOUCESTER CONVEYANCING SOLICITOR
Expert Gloucester Conveyancing Services
If you’re looking to buy or sell a property in Gloucester, it’s essential that the legal details are looked after. Any mistakes could cause time delays and financial loss – which is why our dedicated Gloucester conveyancing solicitors at Montpellier Legal will ensure everything goes according plan from start (or end!) point through every stage of negotiations with sellers’ agents etc., ensuring success for all parties involved!
Our dedicated Gloucester conveyancing solicitors are here to ensure any issues or mistakes made during your property purchase in Gloucester are foreseen and avoided. We’ll search the land registry, handle smooth financial transactions for you along with contracts of sale so that there’s no hidden surprises once it goes under contract – total customer satisfaction guaranteed!
As a leading conveyancing firm, we provide both residential and commercial property services. Our team of dedicated Gloucester conveyancing professionals work quickly to get your desired outcome as soon as possible!
We hold the Conveyancing Quality Scheme which ensures our customers receive high-quality service for their needs at all times – whether it’s a small studio flat to a large country mansion, we’ll be there to assist and ensure a smooth process from beginning right through until completion paperwork has been signed off by both parties involved in negotiations or contracts
What do we offer?
- An efficient member of our talented team of conveyancing solicitors, to manage your property transaction from start to finish
- Our extensive experience covers many different types of property purchases and house sales, there isn’t anything we haven’t seen before
- Competitive fees and good value prices for Gloucester
- Our guidance and advice is second to none, and we are transparent about the process
- Our exceptional service levels help take the stress out of the process, we can be contacted by phone, email and our App keeps you up to date on progress
- Extra fast conveyancing and quick exchange of contract
CONVEYANCING QUOTE REQUEST
Our Conveyancing Process
There are slight variations according to circumstances, and our team are on hand to talk you through each step, but typically our process is as follows:
- Initial contact and advice given
- Fee Estimate
- Receive contract documents
- Agreed type of search carried out
- If required acquire further planning documentation
- Contact seller’s solicitor if necessary for information
- Give advice on documentation received
- Talk you through the mortgage offer
- Signature required on final contract
- Agree completion date
- Contracts exchanged
- Organise the financial exchange
- Complete purchase
- Sort Stamp Duty/Land Tax payment
- Sort application for registration at Land Registry
Complete Conveyancing Services
At Montpellier Legal we handle many types of property transactions. Including:
– Purchasing and Selling freehold property
– House Sales and House Purchases
– Transfers of Equity
– Buy to Let Purchases
Buying a property in Gloucester will be the largest purchase you will ever make. You will know you have come to the right place when using our services, as we will take the stress and hidden expenses out of the process. Our conveyancing quotes are free with no obligation. We can provide you with an indication of our fees and 3rd party costs.
REQUEST A QUOTE
CAREERS AT ML
The Legal Stuff
Track Your Matter in Real Time.
*EXISTING CUSTOMERS ONLY
Communication is key, and so is convenience.
Use our app as a quick and secure way to view and fill out forms, contact us and check the progress of your case.