BATH CONVEYANCING SOLICITOR
Mistakes can be costly when it comes to buying or selling property, so no legal details should slip through the cracks. At Montpellier Legal our dedicated Bath Conveyancing Solicitors are on hand for all of your needs from contract signing right through to moving day!
You can rely on our experienced and knowledgeable Bath conveyancing solicitors to handle your transaction from the start, through contracts of sale until you have ownership of the property. We will handle the terms of the contract, conveyancing searches, registration at the Land Registry as well as dealing with the financial elements of the transaction, ensuring a smooth process for both parties involved in the agreement because we protect what’s important – your interest in your sale or purchase.
We ensure there aren’t any hidden surprises when buying/selling houses which means total customer satisfaction!
Conveyancing is a tricky process and we make sure that everything goes smoothly for our clients, from start to finish. We pride ourselves on being able to offer fast service with quick searches so you can get your house sold or bought quickly without any hassle! Our team are fully accredited with the CQS: Conveyancing Quality Scheme; one of many reasons why they’re considered top professionals at what they do best: completing transactions efficiently while maintaining high standards throughout each step along the way.
What do we offer?
- An efficient member of our talented team of conveyancing solicitors, to manage your property transaction from start to finish
- Our extensive experience covers many different types of property purchases and house sales, there isn’t anything we haven’t seen before
- Competitive fees and good value prices for location (Cheltenham)
- Our guidance and advice is second to none, and we are transparent about the process
- Our exceptional service levels help take the stress out of the process, we can be contacted by phone, email and our App keeps you up to date on progress
- Extra fast conveyancing and quick exchange of contract
CONVEYANCING QUOTE REQUEST
Our Bath Conveyancing Process
There are slight variations according to circumstances, and our team are on hand to talk you through each step, but typically our process is as follows:
- Initial contact and advice given
- Fee Estimate
- Receive contract documents
- Agreed type of search carried out
- If required acquire further planning documentation
- Contact seller’s solicitor if necessary for information
- Give advice on documentation received
- Talk you through the mortgage offer
- Signature required on final contract
- Agree completion date
- Contracts exchanged
- Organise the financial exchange
- Complete purchase
- Sort Stamp Duty/Land Tax payment
- Sort application for registration at Land Registry
Complete Conveyancing Services
At Montpellier Legal we handle many types of property transactions. Including:
– Purchasing and Selling freehold property
– House Sales and House Purchases
– Transfers of Equity
– Buy to Let Purchases
Buying a property in Cheltenham will be the largest purchase you will ever make. You will know you have come to the right place when using our services, as we will take the stress and hidden expenses out of the process. Our conveyancing quotes are free with no obligation. We can provide you with an indication of our fees and 3rd party costs.
REQUEST A QUOTE
CAREERS AT ML
The Legal Stuff
Track Your Matter in Real Time.
*EXISTING CUSTOMERS ONLY
Communication is key, and so is convenience.
Use our app as a quick and secure way to view and fill out forms, contact us and check the progress of your case.