CHELTENHAM CONVEYANCING SOLICITORS
Expert Cheltenham Conveyancing Services
It is essential to get the legal details right when it comes to buying or selling your property in Cheltenham. Any mistakes made could cause time delays or even in the worst case financial loss. At Montpellier Legal our dedicated Cheltenham conveyancing solicitors are on hand to ensure that any issues are foreseen and usually avoided.
You should strongly consider using a Cheltenham based firm you can rely on. Our experienced and knowledgeable conveyancing solicitors handle the entirety of transactions from start to finish. This includes searches and checks at the land registry, contracts of sale, protecting your interests, and high customer satisfaction.
We take a modern and refreshing approach to conveyancing and we pride ourselves on fast purchases and sales together with quick searches . We hold the Conveyancing Quality Scheme and are proud of the service we provide and the results we achieve. Our professional team of Cheltenham conveyancing solicitors and property lawyers approach each transaction with a keen eye for detail.
What do we offer?
- An efficient member of our talented team of conveyancing solicitors, to manage your property transaction from start to finish
- Our extensive experience covers many different types of property purchases and house sales, there isn’t much that we haven’t seen before
- Competitive fees
- Our guidance and advice is expert, and we are transparent about the process
- Our exceptional service levels helps to take most of the stress out of the process, we can be contacted by phone, email and our App keeps you up to date on progress
- Extra fast conveyancing and quick exchange of contracts
CONVEYANCING QUOTE REQUEST
Our Conveyancing Process
There are slight variations according to circumstances, and our team are on hand to talk you through each step, but typically our process is as follows:
- Initial contact and advice given
- Fee Estimate
- Receive contract documents
- Agreed type of search carried out
- If required acquire further planning documentation
- Contact seller’s solicitor if necessary for information
- Give advice on documentation received
- Talk you through the mortgage offer
- Signature required on final contract
- Agree completion date
- Contracts exchanged
- Organise the financial exchange
- Complete purchase
- Sort Stamp Duty/Land Tax payment
- Sort application for registration at Land Registry
Complete Conveyancing Services
At Montpellier Legal we handle many types of property transactions. Including:
– Purchasing and Selling freehold property
– House Sales and House Purchases
– Transfers of Equity
– Buy to Let Purchases
Buying a property may be one of the largest purchases you may ever make. You will know you have come to the right place when using our services, as we will take most of the stress out of the process. Our conveyancing quotes are free with no obligation. We can provide you with an indication of our fees and 3rd party costs
REQUEST A QUOTE
CAREERS AT ML
The Legal Stuff
Track Your Matter in Real Time.
*EXISTING CUSTOMERS ONLY
Communication is key, and so is convenience.
Use our app as a quick and secure way to view and fill out forms, contact us and check the progress of your case.