CIRENCESTER CONVEYANCING SOLICITOR
Expert Cirencester Conveyancing Services
When buying or selling property in Cirencester, it’s essential to get the legal details right. Any mistakes could cause time delays and financial loss – but not if Montpellier Legal are involved! Our dedicated Cirencester conveyancing solicitors are on hand for you so that any issues can be foreseen before they happen with their expertise of all matters related directly involved..
You need local experience and knowledge to handle your conveyancing needs, which is why we’re only down the road from Cirencester. Our experienced Cirencester conveyancing solicitors will complete land registry searches for you as well as complete all financial transactions smoothly without any hidden surprises. You can rest assured that if there’s anything wrong during the conveyancing process, our team has got everything covered so no nasty surprises – customer satisfaction guaranteed 100%.
You’ll be in safe hands with our team of Gloucestershire based conveyancing solicitors and property lawyers as we provide a tailored service for each transaction. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell your Cirencester townhouse, your cottage-style home on the outskirts; or an impressive farmhouse out in the Cotswolds – no matter what size it may be! We pride ourselves not only on fast and efficient service. Our commitment has always been delivering excellent customer satisfaction from commencing to completion.
What do we offer?
- Our conveyancing team is a highly professional and efficient group that will manage your property transaction from start to finish.
- Our extensive experience covers many different types of property purchases and house sales, there isn’t anything we haven’t seen before
- Competitive fees and good value prices in Cirencester
- Our guidance and advice is second to none, and we are transparent about the process
- Our exceptional service levels help take the stress out of the process, we can be contacted by phone, email and our App keeps you up to date on progress
- Extra fast conveyancing and quick exchange of contract
CONVEYANCING QUOTE REQUEST
Our Conveyancing Process
There are slight variations according to circumstances, and our team are on hand to talk you through each step, but typically our process is as follows:
- Initial contact and advice given
- Fee Estimate
- Receive contract documents
- Agreed type of search carried out
- If required acquire further planning documentation
- Contact seller’s solicitor if necessary for information
- Give advice on documentation received
- Talk you through the mortgage offer
- Signature required on final contract
- Agree completion date
- Contracts exchanged
- Organise the financial exchange
- Complete purchase
- Sort Stamp Duty/Land Tax payment
- Sort application for registration at Land Registry
Complete Conveyancing Services
At Montpellier Legal we handle many types of property transactions. Including:
– Purchasing and Selling freehold property
– House Sales and House Purchases
– Transfers of Equity
– Buy to Let Purchases
Relax, we’ve got you covered. There are so many things to think about when buying a home and Cirencester provides the perfect environment for your new home. Our conveyancing expertise will let us help take care of every aspect without any hidden expenses or stress – just peace-of mind that comes from knowing our team has done what they can do before moving ahead with closing on this property purchase .
A few quick details: Who should use these services? Adults looking into purchasing their first house; families upgrading from apartments/second homes etc., but most importantly anyone ready to move quickly, efficiently and stress-free.
REQUEST A QUOTE
CAREERS AT ML
The Legal Stuff
Track Your Matter in Real Time.
*EXISTING CUSTOMERS ONLY
Communication is key, and so is convenience.
Use our app as a quick and secure way to view and fill out forms, contact us and check the progress of your case.